What is Croydon’s Youth Offer?
- Prevention and Early Intervention – You will have access to activities that help develop your skills as an individual, building on your strengths and aspirations
- Partnerships – Ensuring we as the Council, are working together with Croydon’s young people and our local partners to empower you to make the decisions for both your future and community.
- Asset based approach – The Youth Offer is a strength based approach that is centred on using and developing skills and resources within the community
- Co-design – Making sure we keep you and all Croydon’s young people at the centre of development, giving you the opportunity to bring about social change for not only yourself but for your community as well
- Community focus – Local Youth Hubs provide a central place in local communities, bringing together different resources and organisations to provide you with opportunities and activities all in one building
Would you like to...
REGISTER TO BECOME A PARTNER